– You and your child’s name
– Your child’s date of birth
– What your child can do in the water (to determine appropriate level placement)
Private lessons include five 30 minute lessons, Monday-Friday, for 1 week. Private lessons are a great alternative if your child missed the age cut off date (3 1/2 by December 31, 2020) for group lessons.
Priority for Private Lessons will be given to children with special needs and children we think that will do better in a 1-1 setting.
Cost: $200.00 for five 30 minute lessons every weekday for 1 week
Savannah Forsythe, my oldest daughter, has her masters and is a special education teacher at a local high school.
Shelby Adams, my youngest daughter, has her masters in Speech-Language Pathology and works at a local elementary school.
Eva Daughhetee is graduating from ECS and loves barrel racing in her spare time.
Zuzu Pierce is studying nursing at the University of Alabama.
Private Lesson Reminders:
Bring: Please bring your child already dressed in a bathing suit, with a towel and goggles with their name on the strap. Level 5 students need to bring goggles, a mask, snorkel, and fins.
Parking: 1742 Carruthers Pl 38112 is my address. Please park in front of my house, not in my driveway.
How It Works: Parents are allowed to sit & watch your child in our pool yard. If your child leaves the pool and comes over to you, please have them go back to the pool. Sometimes your child’s teacher may think that your child might do better with you not sitting in the pool yard. If this is the case, you may be asked to step outside the gate or to sit on my front porch. We want to avoid having to play “tug-a-war” with your child.
Rain: Please do not assume that lessons are canceled because it is raining at your house. It may not be raining here! If a lesson is canceled, it will be made up on Saturday of that same week at the same time.
We will send out a group text if classes are cancelled. To receive these please do the following:
1.click on the link: https://www.rainedout.net/
2. Enter 10-digit PHONE of the person who will be dropping off and picking up the child from swimming lessons. : and click Start Signup. Parents will NOT be charged for receiving these messages because of the payment plan Move Water Swim has with the website.
3. You will get a validation code via txt on your cell. Enter code to accept registration.
4. “Subscribe” to ALL classes which your child/children are enrolled.
5. REPEAT for any person who will be participating in transportation for your children
Make Up Lessons: We only make up for bad weather and if your child gets sick or injured. We are unable to make up for vacations, birthday parties, or sporting events. Make up days are always on Saturday at the same time as the scheduled weekly lesson. With the number of children and lessons involved we have to hold to this policy. Thank you for understanding.
|Notice Given to Me Before the First Day of Child’s Lesson||Refund Amount Given|
|14 or more days||90% Refund|
|7-13 days||50% Refund|
|less than 7 days & no shows||No Refund|